Saturday, August 10, 2013

bloom dies part 4

Bloom:Hey guys! sup!

Roxy: :O bloom...is that really you? bloom:well of course it is! 
Flora:Bloom! how did you come back alive? Bloom:enough questions dumbos now im thirsty so go get me a drink! NOW! 
Roxy: WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT YOURSELF!? WE'RE NOT YOUR SERVANT'S!

Bloom:UM EXCUSE ME?! you have left me with no choice! *zaps roxy*  Artu:ARF! Bloom: *narrows eyes and zaps dog* Roxy:ARTU!!! NOOOO! 
Dark bloom:hahahaha! that was easy!

Musa:TAKE THIS! 
Dark Bloom:OH YOU LITTLE BRAT!

Flora:LEAVE HER ALONE! 

Tecna:Did we just kill her? Stella:I have no clue... 
Bloom:ow my head...  Aisha: *flys toward bloom* BLOOM ARE YOU OKAY? :O Stella:NO AISHA IT'S A TRAP! 
Dark bloom: HAHAHA! GOT YOU AISHA! 
Aisha:LET ME GO!

Dark Bloom:man i need to power up... 
Dark bloom: *switches into regular bloom for another trick*

Bloom: how could you do this to me! you hurt me!  winx:what?

meanwhile at roxy's houseRoxy:*sniffle sniffle* I'll miss you...sweet...Artu...!

Roxy's mother:ROXY! what is wrong?  Roxy:It's Artu...He's...DEAD! :'( TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment