Saturday, October 5, 2013

Abbey Bominable 13 Wishes Haunt The Casbah MH! (And some Other stuff)

OMG!SQUEEE!I WAS LOOKING ON MY LAPTOP ON WALMART.COM AND THEY HAVE ABBEY 13 WISHES IN STOCK!I MIGHT GO TO WALMART TODAY BECAUSE WE'RE GOING DOLL HUNTING!THIS JUST MADE ME HAPPY! HERE'S A PIC OF HER!
NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ME?! I HAVE PROOF!SHE LOOKS SOOO PRETTY!But i just wish it came with her pet Shiver!   OK and now for the doll i got recently isssss....
CATTY NOIR! My Dad bought her for me at Target!
This is what the Catty Noir doll looks like :D Here are other 13 wishes dolls
Haunt The Casbah Dolls

GiGi Grant!

Spectra Party Lounge (I don't have a pic of the playset with doll) 
MH 13 Wishes Movie comes out on Oct.8 2013 on DVD and Blu-ray! That's 3 days from now! (Today is October 5,2013 BTW) 
More Winx Club episodes coming soon! I've heard that it's coming back on November 3,2013! :) We're finally on season 6! So that's all for now!
Remember be Yourself . Be unique . Be a MONSTER! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment